This is part 4 of my commission to create a painting of a river estuary.
In this step I put in the basic tree colours. Again it was not important to be exact. I used lemon yellow and cerulean blue adding raw umber to break the tone. I never use greens straight from the tube. At most I would take tube greens with a suitable amount of a complementary colour mixed in. Water helped to dilute the paint for the lighter areas. The darker greens were achieved with a touch of ultramarine blue in the mix. I sent the image to my customer by way of a progress report to keep him in the picture so to speak.
I´ll post the next steps asap.
If you want to contact me personally please click here.
We are looking forward to your comments or you may prefer just to click on the LIKE button below.