Next the decaying boat and the riverbed in the foreground were to be worked on in more detail. I wanted to add grass and some bigger stones. I used a fine brush to lay in the grass with quick strokes applying a variety of greens. The different shades of green were created with mixes of cadmium yellow or lemon yellow with raw umber or ultramarine blue or cobalt blue. For the very bright shades I added a little white colour.
Again I sent my customer a photo to let him know about the progress.
I´ll post the next steps asap.
If you want to contact me personally please click here.
We are looking forward to your comments or you may prefer just to click on the LIKE button below.